The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Flare Dancer

Best part. That's what I think at least. The voicing was great.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Enjoiable

Very well made, and great job noting that it is not originally yours. Props for that my friend.

Naruto Musical Clips Naruto Musical Clips

some things were to loud

Well I though thats this clip was really great. I have a few things I didn't like about it though. First off, I think the music was waaaaaay to soft. So you turn your sound up, then you hear the sound that changes the clips and songs. That was to loud. But over all I think it was pretty good. Good job.

~LoudNoises~

SuperSmashBrothers-Menu Remix SuperSmashBrothers-Menu Remix

More definition.

A little more definition in the drums. Thats what I would say. Other than that, I loved it. Also maybe some more patches in harmonization towards the end.
Check out some of my stuff. More to come soon.

Tibbs

[DFP] - Spring [DFP] - Spring

Just a few pointers

I thought the concept was great, but your patches are a little... you know basically the piano was kinda a crappy patch. I felt like it didn't carry out enough. Adding some reverb to it would be helpful to carry it out and make it a little smoother. Other than that I thought it was pretty good friend.
Check out some of my stuff. Will be posting more soon.

Tibbs

Ephemeral-DFP responds:

Thanks dude, ya ive been told that the piano could use some help.
Ya ill check your stuff out.

Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix

I did something like this once

I did something like this once. It was really fun. Making raves and house remixes are some of the funnest things to do. 10/10 bro. What program do you use for making your songs? I use Reason with an M-Audio USB keyboard.

The Tibbs