SuperSmashBrothers-Menu Remix SuperSmashBrothers-Menu Remix

More definition.

A little more definition in the drums. Thats what I would say. Other than that, I loved it. Also maybe some more patches in harmonization towards the end.
Check out some of my stuff. More to come soon.

Tibbs

[DFP] - Spring [DFP] - Spring

Just a few pointers

I thought the concept was great, but your patches are a little... you know basically the piano was kinda a crappy patch. I felt like it didn't carry out enough. Adding some reverb to it would be helpful to carry it out and make it a little smoother. Other than that I thought it was pretty good friend.
Check out some of my stuff. Will be posting more soon.

Tibbs

Ephemeral-DFP responds:

Thanks dude, ya ive been told that the piano could use some help.
Ya ill check your stuff out.

Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix Coldplay 'Clocks' Rave Remix

I did something like this once

I did something like this once. It was really fun. Making raves and house remixes are some of the funnest things to do. 10/10 bro. What program do you use for making your songs? I use Reason with an M-Audio USB keyboard.

The Tibbs

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Really great song...

I have to hand it to you, props man. I would post some music if I could get my computer to work. Re-formating every damn week. Well anyway. Since you have grounded your roots in Newgrounds I was wondering if you would be willing to check out my band. Its nothing special but I was thinking of starting to contribute to Newgrounds, starting with my bands music. Just send me a message and I'll give you the link. Thanks a bunch.
The one and only,